- http://www.medlend.com/ : This is an organization, in which Dr. Tom Margolis is the director (surgeon who did my third and final surgery), that travel to many third world countries to preform RVF and VVF repairs. They do about 50 repairs within 10 days! On this site you will find videos, pictures, and much more!
I plan to apply to this organization as a staff member and travel with them to Uganda this September!
- http://www.bapelvicsurgery.com/dr-tom-margolis.html : This is Dr. Tom Margolis’ website. He is a practicing Urogynocologist. He is a miracle worker.
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2621054/ : This is a medical journal article I ran across while doing research. Good information
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/109334165772642/ : If you or somebody you know have a RVF, this is a Facebook support group! All the women in this group have a fistula due to labor. It is a comforting place to share your story. These women have saved my life. I finally know I am not alone!
- http://womensenews.org/story/arts/060214/filmmaker-sharpens-us-focus-fistula : an articlehttp://www.governessfilms.com/fistula/index2.htmlhttp://www.fistulafoundation.org/
http://worldwidefistulafund.org/ : these are a list of links to organizations.
- http://www.walktobeautiful.com/ : this is a documentary film. They follow a few women on their path to recovery!